Earlier this week I was having a headache and I lay down and felt such heaviness and alone-ness. But exercise makes me feel better, so I'll keep doing that. The first of many weeks passes, and I wish for wings of the wind to fly.
I was talking with the people at the reception of my apartment while I was waiting for my washing machine to hit 30 minutes so I could add in the softener. They told me I was suai (pretty) and narak (cute) and my first reaction was to say no, I'm not. Thinking that they thought I looked feminine, and they even pointed at my skin. In protest I open my hands to them to show that they are rough from doing pull ups and exercise. One of them felt it and I suppose she said oh yeah, it's rough. I'm flattered, thanks. I really should learn more Thai words, I have stopped studying recently.