Thanks to the good sunny weather today, it got completely dry in about an hour, and I was able to finish one of my things-to-do for this weekend. I still have some cleaning to do at home and I plan to do it tomorrow before he arrives.
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Was having troubles thinking of how I'm going to wash the bed sheet with so little time. I usually leave home too early and come back too late for the laundry shop to still be open. Today I gave the washing machines downstairs a try. I had to use two to wash both my clothes and sheets and then when that was over I used the dryer to tumble dry the sheets for an hour. In total I spent 140 THB compared to 350 THB which I would have spent had I sent it to the laundry shop instead. When I took the sheets out from the dryer they were still rather wet though they were very hot. I laid out some while I hung this blue blanket on my balcony like this.

Thanks to the good sunny weather today, it got completely dry in about an hour, and I was able to finish one of my things-to-do for this weekend. I still have some cleaning to do at home and I plan to do it tomorrow before he arrives.
Thanks to the good sunny weather today, it got completely dry in about an hour, and I was able to finish one of my things-to-do for this weekend. I still have some cleaning to do at home and I plan to do it tomorrow before he arrives.