Thursday, September 5, 2019
T is going to leave soon for Australia in 13 days. She's been a good friend in office. She smiled and talked to me first, although I can't remember how we first talked. I think I asked her a question. What we both remember is that I was teasing her at that time that she was pretending to work hard. She has resigned and is going down under to explore the world, begin a new chapter - study, find a job and even meet someone. She was telling me that she consulted a fortune teller the other day. The fortune teller apparently does not know her at all but she said things about her that are rather accurate, which is scary to me. I asked her, aren't you afraid that she might say something bad is going to happen? I guess they don't do that or they'd lose customers. But anyway, she was using the stars, their positions and their coming and going. She predicted that T is going away to a another place for a long time which was accurate. And another thing she said was that she will find her soul mate there. T has been telling me the past few days that she feels rather scared and worried about going now. Sometimes, she says, she thinks she should not go, other times she says she's all right. I try to tell her not to be nervous because she'll be fine. There's nothing to worry about.